This is another terrific wine tour in Tuscany for authentic wine lovers and foodies !
With this tour we go to Montalcino, the birthplace of Brunello di Montalcino wine, certainly one of the finest expressions of the Sangiovese grape varietal, that especially in this part of Tuscany, it achieves an incredible level of finesse and elegance ! The wineries where we will stop are among the best ones in Montalcino and they will normally include for the tasting a selection of about 3/4 wines.
Big attention will be also dedicated to the choice of the restaurant for lunch. I will take care to select the right place for you, where you will have the possibility to continue your educational wine & food experience , always with respect for your own personal tastes and eventual dietary orientations !
Just for your reference, consider for this tour an average extra expense of 60Euro – 80Euro per person per winery (we will stop at 2 wineries for visit and tasting) and about 100/120Euro per person for the gourmet lunch with wine pairing. However with regard to lunch, whether you were not interested in the “gourmet lunch with wine pairing” you can always eat well (about 50/60Euro per person), choosing directly from the menu according to your own personal tastes, appetite and budget !
- transportation in luxury, air conditioned van
- V.A.T . and highway tolls
- English speaking wine and olive oil expert – sommelier
- learning material about Tuscany and its wines and about how to taste wine
- visit to a Chianti Classico village
- customization and my personal attention!
- 2 winery visits – cellars visit and wine tasting
- olive oil tasting (at 1 winery).
Terms and conditions
The price for the tour includes:
1 luxury air conditioned van, English speaking driver / wine expert , V.A.T. and highway tolls.
The price for the tour doesn't include:
meals, gratuities and visit and tasting fees at the wineries (usually 20 - 50 Euro per person, per winery).
BOOKING: A valid credit card number is requested for booking purposes only BUT IT WILL NOT BE CHARGED. The payment is intended cash in Euro (possibly), and can be made directly to the driver at the end of the tour.
Every extra hour costs 50 Euro.
For services cancelled, the following charges will apply:
• up to 10 days prior NO penalty
• from 9 to 5 days prior - 50% of the total cost of services reserved will be charged on your credit card.
• from 4 to 0 days prior the FULL COST of the services reserved will be charged on your credit card.
This tour is available from Monday to Saturday from:
FLORENCE (duration 10 hours)
SIENA (duration 8 hours)
For pick-up and drop-off from other localities, please ask for a quote firstname.lastname@example.org